* Hori: Nozaki, sorry about earlier...I didn't think there's only the backgrounds left. Sorry for leaving without saying anything.
* Nozaki: No, it's fine Hori-senpai. I've always been depending on you when I should've done it by myself. I'm also sorry about that.
* Hori: Don't worry about it since I've also always been requesting from you scripts for the Drama Club, especially the prince role.
* Nozaki: Alright, then I'll take a break from writing scripts for once too!
* Hori: No..please don't. (sorewa nashi)
* Nozaki: Ah yes....Nashi is also from autumn right?
* (he's talking about Nashi pears.)
* Hori: Huh?
* Nozaki: senpai, we've reached.
* Hori: Halloween goods store?
* Nozaki: I heard from the internet that this store sells many goods.
* Hori: Don't tell me you are intending to hold up a Halloween party?
* Nozaki: No, I just needed ideas for the fall edition of my manga, 'Let's Love'.
* Hori: A special edition for autumn?
* Nozaki: Yes, at first I thought I'd write something about Suzuki and Mamiko spending time in the mountains and went there to research.
* Hori: Oh that's why you spoke to Sakura about going to Mount Takao?
* Nozaki: Yes, but my editor told me that other manga are also featuring trips to mountains. Since the idea overlaps with other manga, I stopped using it.
* Hori: I see, even though when you were both discussing happily about it though....Sakura must have been disappointed
* Nozaki: no
* Sakura: Actually, when I asked Yuzuki about it, if small people go, they'd be enveloped by the greenery and can't be seen, so it's dangerous. I then got kind of scared and anxious, so it's fine!
* *flashback ends*
* Nozaki: ....and so, that's what she said
* Hori: ...? What's that?
* Nozaki: And....
* *flashback continues*
* Sakura: Oh yes, Kashima also said, “Small people?! Then I'll have to inform Hori as well! Senpai is in danger!"
* *flashback ends again*
* Nozaki: ...that's what she said as well.
* Hori: Huh?! Kashima that bastard! That was unecessary!
* Sakura: Kashima-kun, are you alright? Is it a cold?
* Kashima: ....nope, I wonder if someone was gossiping about me...
* Sakura: Oh, is it Hori-senpai?
* Kashima: Hori-chan-senpai?
* Sakura: But the Drama Club is going to pick up any time soon right?
* Kashima: Ooh! If it's that matter, no worries! Today we can't use the stage, so it's a break. So, Chiyo-chan, how about a parfait before going home?
* Sakura: Yes, sounds fun! Let's go, let's go!
* Kashima: Let's go, let's go!
* *back to the Halloween store*
* Hori: Halloween eh? The decorations are complex and 3D-like, it certainly is fit for a manga.
* Nozaki: Yes, it'd be an inspiration to draw monsters too.
* Hori: ....that pumpkin mask is the Jack O' Latern right?
* Nozaki: yes....a mask huh? Mikoshiba would like that...
* Mikoshiba: Geez...who is it? Talking about me? That's why popular men like me have no rest even when having a break....and this great me is accompanying this lonely Nozomi here...Yes, Nozomi, you are the happiest girl on Earth.
* *gets embarassed, sinks down and accidentally hits on something*
* Mikoshiba: Oh, that's bad, I accidentally hit the reset button!
* Game: Girls' Princess 3: The Maidens' Great Adventure!
* Please input the main character's name.
* Mikoshiba: HUH?! Why does it turn out that way?! Just a bit more, and I could already have a happy end with Nozomi! Dang it!
* *back to the Halloween store*
* Hori: Look, Nozaki! There are many make up tools here! You're big so a Frankenstein suits you.
* Nozaki: Senpai, I think size has got nothing to do with make-up though...
* Hori: Well, don't mind about minor details.
* Nozaki: Alright. Oh! This display is nice...
* Hori: Should I take a photo of it?
* Nozaki: As expect of Hori-senpai, you'd always bring a camera along!
* Hori: Yeah, I have a habit of taking photos which could help with my inspiration for backgrounds.
* Kashima: eh? Is that...
* Sakura: ....yep, it's Nozaki-kun and Hori-senpai!
* Kashima: What is this about? Nozaki is aiming to steal my Hori's cute junior role!
* Sakura: ...yeah....eh? Aren't they just looking around the store? Let's approach them!
* Kashima: ....Wait a while Chiyo-chan?
* Sakura: Eh? What's wrong, Kashima-kun? Such a scary face...
* Kashima: Hori-chan-senpai is.... Look here, Look here Chiyo-chan...
* Sakura: Hmmm?
* Hori: Oh? A witch outfit? It's pretty detailed....it glitters when light is shone on it. It's pretty good for plays
* Nozaki: Hori-san, you seem good in it.
* Hori: No, not really...?
* Nozaki: Try this mantle...
* Hori: Like this.......What are you doing?!
* Nozaki: It seems better this way
* Hori: Well? I think it applies to everyone.
* Nozaki: I don't think so. For example, it won't suit for sumo costumes.
* Hori: No, I think that's a bit too extreme.
* Sakura: Err....I don't get you Kashima but they seem like choosing the witch outfit...so what's wrong?
* Kashima: I see, it's like that after all....But Chiyo-chan, witches are for girl's right.
* Sakura: yep, but not for guys I guess.....
* Kashima: See? I knew it after all! Hori-chan-senpai definitely wants to be a girl!
* Sakura: ehhh? Is that so?!
* Kashima: But....he seemed so happy with the witch's mantle...
* Sakura: Yeah....but....
* Nozaki: Have you decided on it, senpai
* Hori: Yeah, I'll go and buy it for a while...
* Kashima: He's buying....seriously buying?
* Sakura: Seems like so....he's heading for the cashier....
* Kashima: *sobs*.....Senpai!! So pitiful....!*sobs* *sobs*
* You really wanted to crossdress that much.....!
* Sakura: Huh?! Aren't they using for the Drama Club?
* Kashima: Senpai! I really pity you...!!
* Sakura: ....Kashima-kun, for the time being let's just rest on th bench alright?
* Kashima: ...yeah...
* Sakura: ....you don't have to cry that much...
* *students practising speech*
* Kashima: Hori-senpai!
* Hori: Ooh, what is it Kashima?
* Kashima: Was it fun shopping yesterday?
* Hori: ...? How do you know that?
* Kashima: I've now really understood senpai's true feelings!
* Hori: What do you mean?
* Kashima: Leave it to your cute junior!
* Hori: Who is that cute junior?
* Kashima: You don't have to be embarassed!
* Hori: I'm not! And what's with that charade?
* Kashima: I have confidence in accepting you that way too.
* Hori: Hey! Where are you going Kashima?
* Nozaki: Hori-senpai!
* Hori: Oh, Nozaki, what's up?
* Nozaki: Will you lend me yesterday's camera? I wanted to keep that picture of the display...
* Hori: Ok, wait a while, I left it in my locker.
* Nozaki: sorry about it.
* Hori: *opens up* ...!! What's this?
* Nozaki: This pink lace costume is awesome....it's got wings and the art is so complex.
* Hori: Huh?
* Nozaki: There's a note there but...err....
* "This is the fairy in magical land costume. It seems smaller and cuter, so I think it'd look good on you!
* There you go,
* Nozaki: .....and so.
* Hori: ...!! And how is it so, Kashima!! Come back here!