|Character(s) Shown on Cover|
| Chiyo Sakura|
Issue 60, published in Volume 6, is the 60th chapter of the manga.
The tagline for this chapter reads: Ought I to live? Or die? Or play hooky...? (生きるべきか死ねべきか、サボるべきか…。Ikiru beki ka shinu beki ka, saboru beki ka....)
Page Titles Edit
- Penned By My Dearest (大好きな人の書いたもの Daisuki na hito no kaita mono)
- Powers Of Persuasion (説得力 Settokuryoku)
- Behaviors Of Unrequited Love (片想い行動 Kataomoi koudou)
- Switch-Off! (チェンジ！ Chenji!)
- Inspiring Partner (燃える相手 Moeru aite)
- Girlfriend Beyond Imagination (想像上の彼女 Souzoujou no kanojo)
- Collateral Damage ① (飛び火 ① Tobihi ①)
- Collateral Damage ② (飛び火 ② Tobihi ②)
- Essential Conditions For Unrequited Love (片想い必須事項 Kataomoi hissu jikou)
- Stick With The Promise (約束厳守 Yakusoku genshu)
- Linked Emotions (リンクする気持ち Rinku suru kimochi)
- I'm Home, Master! (ただいまご主人！ Tadaima goshujin!)
- So Basically, The Closest (つまり一番なかよし Tsumari ichiban nakayoshi)
Yuu Kashima doesn’t know that the drama club’s plays are written by Umetarou Nozaki. Currently, she is agonizing over the depth of the latest play’s characters. Chiyo Sakura tries to help her out after Kashima admits she has no experience in “unrequited love.” Kashima concludes that the fastest way she can learn is by observing Chiyo-chan, who is in love with Nozaki.
Unexpectedly, Nozaki shows up and is about to discuss manga-related work when Sakura suddenly silences him. Nozaki then hears about Kashima’s ordeal and offers his own help. He tries to make her imagine what would happen in a real life scenario with Hori-senpai. However, Kashima is unable to grasp the concept until Nozaki tells her to avoid Hori-senpai completely for a few days—this will be the fastest way for her to understand the pain of unrequited love.
However, this plan also has a negative effect on Hori-senpai. As Kashima avoids him, he gets extremely lonely, and his classmates start to worry about him. Furthermore, after seeing the painful effect it is having on Kashima, Nozaki instructs her to endure this for three more days so she has this pain fully engrained inside of her. Nevertheless, this plan backfires because Hori-senpai hauls her in for drama club practice. Kashima gives it her all in her performance, and everyone is left speechless.
Kashima enthusiastically tells Nozaki that she and senpai are now hanging out together again—therefore, he doesn’t need to train her anymore. Watching the pair, Hori-senpai’s classmates also feel that it is as if Hori has his pet puppy back. A few days later, Kashima laughingly tells Mikoto Mikoshiba that lately she and Hori-senpai have been even meeting at the train station. Nozaki concludes that the damage Hori-senpai sustained was more profound than he thought. He would feel the same if Sakura avoided him. Sakura replies she would never do something like that.
Characters in Order of Appearance Edit
Volume 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 10.5