|Character(s) Shown on Cover|
| Ken Miyamae|
Issue 58, published in Volume 6, is the 58th chapter of the manga.
Page Titles Edit
- She Is Nearest The Truth (真実は近い女 Shinjitsu wa chikai onna)
- Reminder List (忘れない用メモ Wasurenai you memo)
- The Greatest Obstacle (最大の障害 Saidai no shougai)
- Theme: [○○] (テーマ「○○」Tēma「○○」)
- The State Of Shoujo Romance (少女ロマンスの現状 Shōjo romansu no genjou)
- Hero Specs (ヒーローのスペック Hīrō no supekku)
- A Compromise (譲歩しました Jouho shimashita)
- Ken-san's Proposal (剣さん案 Ken-san an)
- Minimum 6 Guys In Chapter 1 For 12 Titles (１話最低６人ｘ１２作品 6 wa saitei 6-nin x 12 sakuhin)
- Maeno-senpai! (前野先輩！ Maeno-senpai!)
- In A Word (一言で言うと Hitokoto de iu to)
- Ignorance Is Bliss (知らぬが仏 Shiranu ga hotoke)
Chiyo Sakura watches Umetarou Nozaki talking to his classmates. She overhears one of them suggesting coming over to his house later. While she wonders who it could be, he replies that it’s someone “who heals his wounded heart”, she realizes it must be Ken-san.
That evening, Nozaki and Sakura work together to clean up the apartment for Ken-san’s visit. She comes across some of his “rejected” story ideas. Nozaki then shares some of his past experiences about the kinds of stories that he came up with. Plus, he adds that sometimes magazines decide the theme beforehand. Then based on that theme, writers have to pen a really incredible story in order to stand out and get selected. Sakura answers that Nozaki definitely worked really hard to get published professionally.
Meanwhile, at the shojo manga editorial department, Ken-san and Mitsuya Maeno chat about the meeting taking place later today. Ken warns Maeno not to mention anything stupid concerning this month’s featured theme. Maeno agrees to behave accordingly.
During the meeting, every editor voices their own desires. Despairingly, Ken realizes they are not getting anywhere. Although Maeno tries to resolve the issue as a “senpai”, his idea is also shot down. In the end, they decide to pick the theme based on the manga that is featured on the cover. Miraculously, the manga is “Let’s Love”, but all editors agree that there is nothing particularly special about this manga.
The next evening, Ken-san arrives at Nozaki’s home to take his manuscript. Nozaki discovers that the theme they picked is “mainstream.” He enthusiastically states that this theme is too boring—they could have picked something harder. However, after seeing Ken-san’s dejected face, Nozaki is left completely confused.
Characters in Order of Appearance Edit
Volume 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 10.5