|Character(s) Shown on Cover|
The extra comics at the end of each chapter published in Volume 5 of the manga.
- Umetarou Nozaki claims he can understand Masayuki Hori before he even writes out what he wants. However, the second Hori-senpai tests him, Nozaki just ends up annoying him immensely with his random guesses.
- On the train, Hirotaka Wakamatsu begs Yuzuki Seo to get off him already—she is really heavy. Slightly insulted, she instructs Wakamatsu how to sit properly, so that they can still sit together. However, after seeing the result, a piqued Mikorin orders them to sit separately.
- Ken Miyamae thinks it is a good idea to use carp (koi) as a mascot for “Koi Shiyou/Let’s Love” (Umetarou Nozaki’s manga). Although Nozaki at first attempts to correct him (that it is actually a salmon), the second Ken-san praises him, he goes along with it.
- Umetarou Nozaki scolds Hirotaka Wakamatsu for not picking up on the little hints that would have made him realize that Yuu Kashima is a girl. Although embarrassed, Wakamatsu answers that “she” is a perfect match for Yuzuki Seo, exasperating Nozaki.
- The boys encourage Masayuki Hori to rank the most perfect “legs” that each girl has on this field trip. Outraged, the girls tell the boys to stop it—this behavior is offensive. Hori-senpai agrees, stating that he only looks at legs—he doesn’t care who they belong to. Frustrated, the girls respond that their president is the most offensive of all.
- 1.Hirotaka Wakamatsu fell asleep, so the drama club rehearsed around his sleeping figure.
- 2.Hirotaka Wakamatsu loses a “sauna stamina contest” with Yuzuki Seo.
- 3.Yuu Kashima and Masayuki Hori enter their respective morning baths at the same time. Their discussion continues even after they are done. Watching them walk away, Mikoto Mikoshiba and Umetarou Nozaki marvel at the unison in their conversation.
- Chiyo Sakura’s classmate asks her about the progress in her relationship with Umetarou Nozaki. Sakura casually shows her stunned friend that this bento (lunchbox) was made by Nozaki himself.
- Umetarou Nozaki asks Mikorin if he is still looking at that blog. Mikoshiba replies he has this feeling that the person’s drawings are reminiscent of all the manga that he likes. Nevertheless, he leaves a message, stating he is a fan of his work. Unfortunately, Mikoshiba has no idea how right he is (Mayu is using the books in his bookshelf for reference).
- Mitsuya Maeno explains to the readers how the editors are responsible for generating great magazine covers. Any mistakes-probably the manga artist’s fault.
Volume 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 10.5